=) Click a like when you pass-ed by here. Thanks you very much !

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Finally ♥

Hieeeeee :D ♥ 

Finally I update my blogger . Hahaha .

Got miss me ? I miss my blog :P

Wanna make a short post :) !

So I type less . Type next time . Hehe

Skips ~ ~ ♥ 

Woootssss

Holiday ? FunFair ? Christmas ? Happy New Year ?

Haha . I cant wait for this . =D .

Do you all same like my feeling ? hahaha .

While happy also got sad one .__.

Wuuutssss

Finish holiday ? School soon ? Study soon ? Test soon ?

3 word explain :) . Emhemm . NOT RUDE WORD ! . Haha .

Is _____________________________________

OHHH MYYY GOODDD . ~_~ !

Terus pengsan . :) .

Holiday is the best day for us to relax . release stress and ENJOY .

Syok syok syok . :P .

Welll . FunFair is come .

All cant wait for it . But is rain :( !

Too badd . ♥ 

Hmm . Seen I feeling tire :P ! Haha . Going to sleep lu .

Now just  5.00 A.M . Too EARLY for me sleep :P

Oh yeahhhh .

I wanna edit my blogger :P .

Who can help me ? Inbox to my facebook .

Haha . And I see something nice in your blogger I go ask you .

Hehe :D ! Steal it . Steal it XP .

By the way ♥ 

THANKS . BYE . GOODNIGHT . GOODMORNING :)



Hope that you're my Mr.Right.
Hope that I can be the one you most love :) ♥            
Flyy Awayyy ♥ :PGive Me A Like and Comment beh :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment