=) Click a like when you pass-ed by here. Thanks you very much !

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Long Time Ago ♥


:) Long time ago didn't update my blog .

Well . I'ma lazy haha ! Busy-ing play game .

Almost PMR still play non stop .

Want kena marah liao le lo me =X .

So many thing happen .

Lazy say in here :D .

Know me then know what happen lo .

Yihii . Last week mine Honey B'days

^^" Niceeeeee . Got the ' Bad Guy ' teman her too .

In this year her B'days !

Wahaha ! I'm badd too . lalalalalala ~

Skipss ~ ~ ♥ ♥

Yiuu . This few week / month

Keep play a game .

Name call ' MapleStory '

Haha ! Play dao soh soh le .

Keep train non stop liao . :)

Now is holiday liao lo !

Sure play dao . @#$%^&*()_+| !

Hehe . ! My man also got play . :D
















Me and My Man's picture :) ♥ ♥

Hehe . Like it . !

Holiday at house nothing to do .

Just can play play play lo . :D . ! Yeahhh

I want say at last is ......

I Feel That I'm The Most Lucky Girl In This World :) ♥

Because I Have You :D

LastNForever ♥
Flyy Awayyy ♥ :PGive Me A Like and Comment beh :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment