=) Click a like when you pass-ed by here. Thanks you very much !

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Friend ♥

Well . :( . I feeling sad .

BECAUSE . I . Feeling sick .

Make till me want ki siao . .__. .

Hmm . Today suddenly feel that .

F.R.I.E.N.D . You're important to me :P

No friend where got happiness

No friend where got sadness

No friend how to share those my idiot secret . ! hahaha .

Last year . We still friend but this year .

Slowly we like far apart .

Maybe I too understand you're attitude .

Maybe I too care about cause you're my friend .

Maybe I too sensitive cant accept . :) !

I can feel you with my heart . If you starting to cheating .

HAHAHA . ! But not IMPORTANT .

At least I still got those my sista  

心比心 . 知己难寻 . 交友容易 . 交心却难 . 

Hard to find a person who really understand you .

:P ! I will treasure a person who care about me . ♥ 

No need use mouth say . Heart can feel it .

:D ! I LOVE YOU GIRLS !

LOVE YOU WITH MY HEART ♥  




Count down for Christmas :P ♥
Flyy Awayyy ♥ :PGive Me A Like and Comment beh :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment