=) Click a like when you pass-ed by here. Thanks you very much !

Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Mind ♥

Well , long time didn't update tim .

Haha . I'm lazy ? I'm busy ? I'm tire ?

Haih . me many thing to do de ba .

I'm a business woman .

Uiseh . ! 1 second 1 million ++ X) !

Saying non-sense . haha !

Skips ~ ~

Last week just watch ' Transformer 3 ' with my cousin

Haha . Damn nice to watch . =P .

I want go cinema watch again . :)) !

Syok ma . haha .

Today at house watch ' Paul '

Nice to watch also . hehe

So cute the aliens .

Jumps ~ ~

Haih . My sad thing come again .

Hmmmm . want how to say .

I don't like the thing so much .

I hate the thing he say to me so much .

Want me angry or sad or be nothing .

Yesterday night really make me . hais .

Really how sad I am .

I don't know how to say . But .

He promise me wont .

Maybe wont gua . Me also need believe he also .

Who call me love he so much -.-* ! aiyoo .

Bite he then he know . ! :P .

If he break . ! matai lo !

Me cry more hurt more decrease more !

Tak pyah peduli he . ! haha .

But also hope he wont de ba . :)) !

Next ~ ~

Today is 1 4 . 7 . 2 0 1 1 ♥

Nice day . :))

Because is the 3 month with my man .

Hmm . In this 3 month .

Got sweets got bitter got sour .

But :] most is the sweets ba . hehe !

I love you my man .

And another meaning is

银 色 情 人 节 Silver Day :)) !

The meaning of today is .

   ___ 把意中人带回家给父母认识,或把对方介绍给其他自己所尊敬的长辈的好机会。当然,这

一天的全部开销,都由这些“可爱的长辈”埋单,但是你最好先确定长辈对 这个节日很熟悉。银色情

人节也是爱侣互赠银制礼品,饰物的日子。传统习俗是用银戒订婚,戴在手上,作为甜蜜心情的见

证 ___

:)) Is nice . hehe feel so sweets for today .

After this ~ ~

Suddenly see dou one lyrics so nice .

Here here here ____

Don’t have to worry ‘bout those tears falling down from your eyes
Don’t have to worry ‘bout no secrets, I won’t tell you lies
Don’t have to be ashamed, just tell me girl, what’s deep inside
No, I won’t ever let it go, I’ll make it alright

I still can’t wait to hold you, girl
And I still want you here in my world
Cuz I know that we are meant to be forever (forever)
You know I’ll always be there for you

:P . You'll always be mine . ! Forever and ever .

My man . :) !

















TIMES TO SAY NIGHT :)) ♥
Flyy Awayyy ♥ :PGive Me A Like and Comment beh :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment