=) Click a like when you pass-ed by here. Thanks you very much !

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Day Of Today ♥

Ops . Today . So many thing had happen !

Got this :)) and this :(( and this O.O mood !

Say about this mood sin ___________ :((

Haih . Me also dont know how to say actually .

Hmm . From friend make till enemy ?

Make till no song each other . Haih .

Not a good thing . !

Feeling tire if keep talking about this

She say she . She say another she . LOL

Nothing to say . Because I don't understand at all now .

No comment :(( ~ ~


Jumps ~ ~

This mood is I most like and most love de ___ :)) !

I love this mood in my life . !

=D ! Today me got stay back t decorate the papan .

But == . Macam no help ?!

Opss . haha . me and honey only sit . !

You know I know why la . =P ( If you really know la . haha ! )

Later we all go to town .

Go eat KFC :)) !

With my man , honey , c.s.y , cwman , vun .

Haha ! First time see ah Vun drive car .

Uiseh . ! Next time my turn ba !

Haha ! Next time see me drive .

:(( But I know that is a long time de thing .

Feeling sad la think dao this :(( !

The time faster pass . :)) !

Take dou so many picture . haha !

All is I love one .

:)) . Keep this thing in my heart forever !

Skipp ~ ~

Next say say this mood O.O .

Haha feel so confused .

How start ? how start to say . how start to scold .

Lol . without any reason also be like this ?

Maybe . face problem == ?

:) some secret of this thing .

The Secret That I Had Write :) ♥

P/S __ If you really want to know the password . Just ask me :) But I just see the person is who then I sin will give.

Truth friend ? Hard to find . :)

Say finish lo ! :))

The End of today story !

GOODNIGHT ! ♥
Flyy Awayyy ♥ :PGive Me A Like and Comment beh :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment