=) Click a like when you pass-ed by here. Thanks you very much !

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Holiday ♥

Today is Hari Wesak Day .

So happy . !

Because is H-O-L-I-D-A-Y ma . X)

Suddenly feel that I need more holiday .

I want rest rest rest ! =]

Aiyaa . Test make me waste too many energy

Now need to cover back . haha .

Sien 2molo need go to school .

If keep holiday really life good lo .

When dreaming la -.-* . cheyyyy .

In my exam result oh .

Sejarah FAIL !

Really oh beautiful my girl .

Haha . another exam marks me feel Ok. de la . :)) hehe

Skipss ~ ~

Hais . think jo so many .

Make my self du blur blur jo .

Zzz . Stress !

Try to stop thinking . aiyoo .

Nothing de la =] ♥ ♥


I NEED H-O-L-I-D-A-Y SO MUCH ! ! ! =]
Flyy Awayyy ♥ :PGive Me A Like and Comment beh :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment