=) Click a like when you pass-ed by here. Thanks you very much !

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy Days ♥

Yesterday finish EXAM !

Let say YESSSSSSSSS ! haha X) .

We are freedom .

Like a bird can fly everywhere . =]

But at the same time .

Feel like nothing happen after the exam .

Really Lao Mao Den . -.-* Cheyy

Skips ~ ~




















Today is Saturday .

At home take jo 1 picture . haha ! and

Today ! huweiiii . so many happy things . haha !

1st . my brother come back Sandakan ma .

Haih mao ben . haha .

2nd . today is Yellow & Rose Day 黄色与玫瑰情人节

5 月 14 日 =] .

The meaning of today is ...

> > 5 月 1 4 日 也 是 情 人 节 , 如 果 已 经 到 了 5 月 , 你 的 事 情 还 是 没 有 任 何 进 展 , 在 这 一 天 穿 着 黄 色 衬 衫 或 黄 色 套 装 , 吃 黄 色 咖 喱 饭 , 就 是 告 诉 大 家 : “ I am still available( 我 还 是 单 身 )! ” 的 最 好 暗 示 。 春 日 融 融 , 将 黄 色 穿 在 身 上 , 也 相 当 符 合 季 节 气 氛 。 5 月 是 玫 瑰 发 芽 的 时 节 , 气 候 宜 人 适 合 出 游 , 因 此 许 多 情 侣 都 选 在 这 天 相 携 到 户 外 踏 青 , 所 以 5 月 1 4 日 也 有 “ 玫 瑰 情 人 节 ” 之 称 。
  
在 玫 瑰 情 人 节 也 是 作 表 率 的 日 子 , 送 人 红 玫 瑰 是 倾 诉 爱 意 ; 送 白 玫 瑰 花 表 示 仍 犹 豫 未 决 ; 若 送 上 一 束 黄 玫 瑰 , 就 是 说 再 见 咯。 < <

3rd . The most happy thing . hahaha .

Is me and my pig together for a month le .

Feel so happy ba .

Hope can got so many special days =]

Just for me and he

For you my beloved __________

I love you .

I miss you .

I need you .

I wanted you . and

I like to hit you . ! :))

You're mine boy .

You're mine man .

You're the one I love .

You're the one inside my heart .

You're the only one have the key of my heart .

Suddenly feel that .

I cant leave you . =] .

Happy to be with you .

Think of me when you feel sad . I will by your side every time .

Think of me when you feel stress . I help relieve pressure .

Think of me when you feel happy . I want to be the first to know about your happiness .

=] HEY YOU . last we always say together de .

Now I want say to you .

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ! ♥ ♥ ♥


=D hehe .













Time to say byebye lo =] Flyy Awayyy ♥ :PGive Me A Like and Comment beh :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment