=) Click a like when you pass-ed by here. Thanks you very much !

Thursday, December 22, 2011

:) > :( ♥

Weeeheee . :P .

Finally PMR result is came out .

Feel happy and feel worry . .__.

So nervous today .

But after take the result feeling better . ! :D

To me is not bad . At least no fail ma . haha ! . ♥ 

Hehe Congrats to those who take A A A !

Congrats Congrats Congrats ♥ 

Mm . Now I still worry another thing . !

Next year I will be in what class :(

Awwww Sob . Hope can faster know .

But reopen school then can know .

Hmm . Hope still can same class with my friend :P

Cause more fun and more happy .

Woohuuu .

Skips ~ ~

Ewwwww . I listen my cousin say :(

Indah Club D'Box is Exp than Encore . .__.


The Time Of The D'Box

If cant see clearly the time . Download the picture and see :P 

Or Zoom it . ♥ 

Hmm . So exp . Hahaha ! 

But also need go to there sing har geh . 

If got friend call me go I sure go . Syok ma :D

All friend sing together is fun ! 

I love it .

Hmm . and the McDonald 

I WANT GO TOO . ! 

Not no eat McDonald before . ! hahaha 

Just feel Sandakan open . Go test test . 

Hmm sure so yummy . ! haha . 

Burger Burger Burger 

Ice-cream Ice-cream Ice-cream . 

Yummy Yummy Yummy :P 

Jumps ~ ~  

Need to sleep early :( ! 

有 黑 眼 圈 了 . .__. 

Really . 

!@#$%^&*()_+ . // +_)(*&^%$#@! 

Make me wanna ki siao . D: ! 

Now the time is 1.45 A.M  23/12/2011 ♥ 

:) Next day 12.00 A.M 24/12/2011

Christmas Eve . ! Yeaaahoooo . 

But no got snow is a problem .__. . 

Too bad .

Today almost every house du got eat Tang Yuan [ 汤圆 ] 

Haha . I love to eat . :D ! And nice to eat ! 

汤 圆 汤 圆 好 过 节 :D

吃 了 汤 圆 家 团 圆 :P ♥ 

Hahaha . Write by myself X)   Write for fun . 

Awww . 2 week left Reopen School . 

Happy or Sad ? 

Hahaha . ! Got sad and happy . 

Hmm . Finish saying for my today . :P ! 

See Ya


You're mine shinny star ♥

Flyy Awayyy ♥ :PGive Me A Like and Comment beh :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment