=) Click a like when you pass-ed by here. Thanks you very much !

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Chi Hwa ♥

Em hmm . haha .

Come update le lo .

Friday and Saturday me dou go back my school :D

Name . CHI HWA !

Last two years back to school till now then back

Hahaha . Mao ben . Fon loi geh .

Skips ~ ~

Friday me go there got take comp .

Huweiii . 1 Malaysia . Haha !

Gao xiao . X) .

At that day . really so not tiam .

So many people .

Wait so long before the permulaan . -.-*

If early I know will so late .

Me dou sleep late dit lo . haha . !

Well . damn hot that day .

Gonna faint at there .

Hahaha

Then today Saturday .

Me go there watch people play badminton competition ba

:D watch till 11++ no watch liao only . haha

Go teman my man .

Actually I really want getting angry de lo .

Haih . Mana tau .

See dou he then no angry jo -.-*

Feel want to bite he lo me .

Haha . !

My man my man .

' I love you I love you ' XP

Later almost 12++ then back .

Hais . Miss my man tim .

>< haha . ~

When afternoon go with my family

Buy new computer table and order computer .

:D ! yeahh . got new computer use .

Feeling happy .

But with my man more happy =] .


GOODNIGHT

love the way you hug me :D♥
Flyy Awayyy ♥ :PGive Me A Like and Comment beh :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment