=) Click a like when you pass-ed by here. Thanks you very much !

Friday, June 24, 2011

1 Week ♥

Almost 1 week didn't come update tim .

Hahaha . Cause I'm lazy and tire ma . :)) !

Hmm . Let say about this week sin ba =]

Jumps ~ ~

When Monday I'm didn't go to school tiam .

Haha . Nice ba. Yihii :D !

After that Tuesday and Wednesday

Jiu heh Sukan again lo .

Haih sien de ba .

The Sun so damn hot :((

But .

Haha . Is feeling happy with my man .

Keep 二人世界 =D ♥

Hmm. Got happy got angry ba

Because the something I dislike . !

Well . hope no got next time .

If got . Ohh horr . !

Hahaha . ♥

I Love You My Man ♥

And don't leave me ya . haha

If not I kick you ! =P

Later Thursday .

Nothing special too .

Got Ko-kum . Eeyer .

Make me cant sleep =( !

and my honey with uncle also.

HAIS ~ ~ ~

Em tiam ah . Lio mian gao .

Hope honey // uncle // Lyy

Will keeping happy ba :)) ! ♥

Well . Today is Friday .

But not Good Friday =( !

Hahaha . nothing special at all .

And last .

For someone . _______________________

Please you don't act that face to me .

Actually I'm not really want to say and see .

But you make me feeling that you're .................

Hais . Don't know you want apa .

Even you see dou me . keep looking like beh song at all .

Lol . Suan :(( Nvm lo .

Type finish lo me ! Yihii . :D . Haha ! ♥


GOODBYES ! ♥

I'm suddenly feel that
I need you so much ♥
Flyy Awayyy ♥ :PGive Me A Like and Comment beh :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment