=) Click a like when you pass-ed by here. Thanks you very much !

Monday, May 23, 2011

Yesterday ♥

Yesterday is the most busy day in this month .

Because . Morning out till 6++ p.m. sin back home bath .

Later 7++ p.m. then go to my uncle house

And fetch my cousin together go to cinema .

=] . Afternoon eat Pizza . Haha . !

Morning go make the car .

At the same time .

Me and my mother go to buy clothes . :))

So happy .

When afternoon use Hp check the showtime .

-.-* Cause the computer keep NO LINE

Ewww . Actually I want go watch Fast 5 .

Need 11 p.m. sin got .

Haih . Need school and work ba .

So choose 8 p.m. that .

' Pirates Of The Caribbean : On Stranger Tides '



















Still Ok ba to me . =] Nice also the .

And

So many movie coming soon I also want to watch .

Hahaha . ! I want go watch another movie again .

Inside the Star 2 . My cousin say want take picture .

Haha . So take jo one at there .

My brother and uncle dont want take =P


















=] . ____________________

Skipss ~ ~

Later until the night .

Hais . So angry and so moody .

Zzz . Dont know how say .

Just feel so angry and no mood at all .

But now nothing also liao .

:)) . Don't get next time .

I will really don't want to care you .

再多么的生气
都会因为心软而原谅对方 ♥
Flyy Awayyy ♥ :PGive Me A Like and Comment beh :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment