=) Click a like when you pass-ed by here. Thanks you very much !

Friday, May 27, 2011

Full Of Joy ♥

=] . Today take report card .

Haha . feel good .

Cause is holiday le .

Two week holiday .

Seen like not enuf for me . Hais

I need more holiday .

Don't want school le .

And the yesterday night .

Feel so stress ah . == .

Because of something .

Make me wanna gila jo .

Skips ~ ~

:)) After take the report card .

Ops . Me and honey go 2gether with our own man .

Haha .

So many thing to say .

Don't want say here . =X keep it secret .

See the picture lo . :)) .



















Honey And Uncle =] . Sweets .















Me and My Man .



















My Man's clothes =] Good to smell haha !















My Man's name :) Jonathan Jay .

I LOVE HE !

Jumps ~ ~

When afternoon me and my brother shopping . haha

Is fun . =P

Type next time .

Goodbyes _____________________ Flyy Awayyy ♥ :PGive Me A Like and Comment beh :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment