=) Click a like when you pass-ed by here. Thanks you very much !

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Last Day ♥

Well . Last day liao .

Really feel so bu tiam ah . =[ !

Now I have wish now . :D .

That is not need school .

Keep holiday in everyday . Hahaha . !

I know that __________________

When dream then got la :))

Go to school got good and bad .

Bad . haih . you know I know .

Hehe =P . try to sleep early for today .

Hope 2molo wont feel sleepy ♥

Skips ~ ~

When afternoon keep play Skype with my cousin .

Hahaha . ! so funny with her puppy .

Name Jojo . =] .

Keep learn the 花家姐 that drama say .

' Jojo lei geh Hua Di eh ?! ' Hahaha ! ♥

Play dao soh jo at there . @@

Skips ~ ~

Today take jo picture with my pig . ( Mak Dao ) .

Hehe =P .

And I love wo zhu zhu too . :)) .




















SAY GOODNIGHT ! NIGHT =] ! ♥ ♥

好想听你说说爱我
好想听你说说想我 ♥
Flyy Awayyy ♥ :PGive Me A Like and Comment beh :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment